Thursday, February 25, 2010

You People Say the Nicest Things!

This just in from Craig Olson, one of our Savory Salsa Valentine Package customers:

"I have to brag about Chris's Savory Salsa which is awesome! I took advantage of Chris's Valentine special, it was a big hit with Christina and I scored bigpoints! The personalized label was perfect and I have to mention those brownie ...bites, wow! Best $13 I have spent in a long, long time!"

Thanks for the kudos, Craig - and stay tuned for more Savory surprises!

2 comments:

  1. Can I say something about Chris's new look? I love the hat! I think you've found the look that's right for you. I expect you'll be wearing it about town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Nancy! People DO say the nicest things. I'm glad you like Chris's hat. I picked it out for him and agree that it's a great look.

    ReplyDelete